Follow these steps:
1. ESXI Customized Image from DELL:
2. Intel I217LM Nic Card Driver from here:
3. ESXi Customizer to overwrite existing driver.
4. RUFUS to burn the Modified ISO to USB.
5. Make sure the BIOS as the VT -D Setting Enabled (Virtual Machine Setting is CHECKED).
Boot the Machine with the Bootable USB, Press ‘SHIFT+O’ and type noIOMMU press Enter.
It will boot the OS and skip ‘Initializing IOV’ Error.
This should work as
To Enable noIOMMU option every-time the OS boots,
a. Activate SSH and connect to the ESXi server
b. type: esxcli system settings kernel set –setting=noIOMMU -v TRUE
that will make it bypass the “Initializing iov” everytime.